A Stalwart of the travel industry, Mr. Rajji Rai has very graciously agreed to felicitate distinguished academia on the 21st of June, 2013.
Mr. Rai was the president of the Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI) from 2008 TO 2011, and is currently a Senior Advisor of TAAI. He is also the Vice President (Finance) of United Federation of Travel Agents Association (UFTAA).
Mr. Rai is the Chairman of Swift Group of Companies, which is involved in travel, hospitality, publications as well as real estate.
He is a member of several institutions, including:
- Civil Aviation Economic Advisory Council of India (CAEAC), constituted by Ministry of Civil Aviation
- National Tourism Advisory Council (NTAC), constituted by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- National Council Civil Aviation in the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industries of India (ASSOCHAM)
- Tourism Committee – Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Tourism Committee – Phd Chamber Of Commerce, India
Further, Mr. Rai is the Tourism Advisor of Indian National Trust For Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH)
We are honoured, and humbled to have such a distinguished veteran of the Travel Industry for Ayanaant 2013.
- A buzz in the air
- Indeed The Longest Day